Choosing a REALTOR isn’t always an easy decision, but there are many reasons to consider hiring a team of REALTORS over an individual agent.
A Single Agent…
- can only take one phone call at a time.
- can only be in one location at a time.
- includes a single sphere of influence.
- lead generation time for locating qualified buyers is limited.
- can get bogged down with multiple transactions and customer service can suffer.
A Real Estate Team…
- has a team of agents consistently generating leads specifically to find qualified buyers for your home.
- has agents and administrative staff that work in harmony for the benefit of the client.
- costs the same amount as a single agent and you get more professionals working for you.
- includes multiple spheres of influence to spread the word about your home.
- can easily handle numerous transactions.
- benefits from the combined experience of agents and administrative staff.
- can execute a complex marketing strategy by leveraging team resources.
- can be in several physical locations at once as necessary to help the client.
- can handle and correctly route multiple inquiries.
With a combined experience of 29 years, Cindy Belland, Lexi Belland Perez and Kiley Belland Wolfe understand that buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions of a client’s life. Representing and guiding their clients through the process is a true privilege. This mother-daughter trio would value the opportunity to represent you!